Draining the Dock Pro
- Lift up on the removable reservoir and pour the water into a sink. Dry any remaining water inside the reservoir with a towel.
- Unplug the 7-foot hoses from the back of the Dock Pro. Carry the Dock Pro over to a sink or a bin. Tilting the unit backwards, insert the drain key. Water in the internal tubing will begin to flow out. (The drain key was provided with original packaging).
Draining the Chilipad Pro
- Remove the pad from the bed and bring it to the sink, tub or shower.
- Elevate the end opposite connection point for gravity to assist in draining.
- Insert drain key and hold it in place while draining the pad. Drain as much as you can.
Have more questions? Submit a Request