If your schedule is not working correctly, please try the steps below:
- Ensure you have the latest app version by going to the App Store or Google Play store and checking for app updates.
- Ensure your Control Unit is on the latest firmware version. (If you are on the latest firmware, you will not see a white "Firmware Update banner on the Dashboard)
- A re-sync of your schedule to the Control Unit should fix any scheduling issues. The easiest way to perform a re-sync is to make a quick change and then reverse the change. You can do that by connecting to the OOLER and then going to the schedule page to "inactivate" the schedule by tapping the toggle. Then "re-activate" the schedule and stay on the schedule page for about 30 seconds to ensure the schedule changes were saved to the Control Unit. If you do not already have a schedule, simply add a schedule and when saving, stay on that page for about 30 seconds to ensure the schedule was saved to the Control Unit
- Our units do not have internal power. Therefore, each time your unit loses direct power from an outlet the internal clock stays the time it was when it lost power. So if you unplug your unit or power is lost step three above will be followed.
- If the issue persists, please Factory Reset the Control Unit by holding the power button on the OOLER Control Unit for fifteen seconds. Upon a successful Factory Reset, the Control Unit will turn off, and once you turn it back on; it will be reset to 68 degrees F. This will remove any schedules saved locally on the device. Next, please go to the OOLER app and reconnect to the Control Unit. You'll need to press and hold down the power button on the OOLER until the Bluetooth logo begins to flash and then tap the refresh icon on the No Connection Banner on the Devices page. Once reconnected, go to the schedule page and follow step 2 above to re-sync the schedules.
If you still have questions, reach out to our support team.
Have more questions? Submit a Request