Follow the steps below to re-pair your OOLER to your phone or tablet when you see the 'Re-Pairing Required' banner.
- Ensure you are using the latest OOLER iOS or Android app. The latest iOS app updates can be found at www.chilisleep.com/
- Since the OOLER Control Unit connects to your iOS or Android app via a Bluetooth connection, please make sure your iOS or Android device is in Bluetooth range of the OOLER Control Unit. (In the same room is best)
- Turn the phone/tablet's Bluetooth setting Off for 15 seconds and then turn the Bluetooth setting back On.
- Reboot your phone/table.
- Re-pair the device back to your OOLER account following the steps below:
- On the Device’s tab, tap the Settings Gear on the top right.
- Hold the control unit power button down for 5 seconds until the Bluetooth symbol flashes indicating the control unit is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Select your OOLER device in the app.
- If you see a screen noting PAIRING SUCCESSFUL, then the device is added to your account. You have now paired your OOLER control unit with your app via Bluetooth.
- For additional information - follow the instructions in the following article, How do I pair my OOLER Control Unit with my phone article to pair your OOLER Control Unit back to your OOLER account.
Have more questions? Submit a Request