If you're trying to connect to an OOLER on a phone/tablet that has previously connected to that OOLER, simply hold down the power button on the OOLER until the Bluetooth logo starts flashing (hold down for approximately 5 seconds) and then in the OOLER app, tap the refresh icon if it is not already spinning (this is needed so that the app can search for the OOLER).
If you still have issues or if your phone/tablet is still not connecting, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure you are using the latest OOLER iOS or Android app. The latest iOS app updates can be found at www.chilisleep.com/
- Since the OOLER Control Unit connects to your iOS or Android app via a Bluetooth connection, please make sure your iOS or Android device is in Bluetooth range of the OOLER Control Unit.
- Turn the phone/tablet's Bluetooth setting Off for 30 seconds and then turn the Bluetooth setting back On.
- Follow the instructions in the following article, How do I pair my OOLER Control Unit with my phone article to pair your OOLER Control Unit back to your OOLER account.
- If this steps above do not resolve the issue, please reboot your phone/tablet and try again.
If the issue still persists, reach out to our support team.
Have more questions? Submit a Request